Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Anybody wanting to engage in public demonstrations or picket lines on Celina city grounds, streets and sidewalks may need a permit. City council's community betterment committee on Monday night recommended an ordinance requirin . . .
MINSTER - Local organizations are combining efforts to sponsor a Day at the Park event from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Saturday at Four Seasons Park and Paris Street Park. Activities will include basketball and fishing tournaments, . . .
Mel Thomas was probably a little nervous when she was talking to the group of girls basketball players on Monday at the Celina Fieldhouse, as it was her first speech in front of a group. She was a little more in her element whe . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Man bicycling for Special Olympics
• Pollution law with steeper fines considered
• Salary freeze is possible for next year
• Man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide
• Groups receive book donations from Rotary Literacy program
• Nominations sought for county committee FSA elections
• Grand Lake wins third in a row
• Six-run inning propels Bulldogs
• Flyers roll over the Tribe in five innings
Michelle Leigh Riley, 36, 428 E. Livingston St., Celina, died June 9, 2009, at her residence. She was born Nov. 13, 1972, in Jay County, Ind. to Kenneth and Elizabeth Tracy Laux, who survive in Bryant, Ind. On Oct. 2, 1993, she . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4