Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A motorcyclist trying to outrun Minster police during the early morning hours of June 7 was traveling at least 77 miles per hour before he fatally crashed in the Minster Industrial Park. The speed was determined as part of an i . . .
Del Kramer of Celina has resigned from his position of chairman of the Mercer County Republican Party and chairman of the Mercer County Board of Elections. Republican Party Vice Chairman Tom Zitter said the county Republican Pa . . .
ST. HENRY - Marion Local and St. Henry split a Mercer County ACME circuit doubleheader on Tuesday night at a rainy Wally Post Athletic Complex. In game one, the Redskins scored five times in the fourth and twice in the fifth, b . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Interim safety service director appointed
• Fire destroys family's mobile home
• Farm Bureau rallies members against animal rights group
• Mom wants to combine home-school, class time
• State money sought for street projects
• 3 local women in contest for crown
• Business plaza under construction
• Celina dental practice to change hands
• Restaurant/bar to reopen with new style
• Coldwater sweeps two from Fort Recovery
A memorial service for Dale Fenning, who died June 2, 2009, will be held at 2:30 p.m. Friday in St. John Lutheran Church, Celina. The full obituary ran in the June 5, 2009, issue of the Daily Standard. . . .
Donald Freeman, 73, 221 Southerly Hills Drive, Englewood, died June 15, 2009, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .