Thursday, February 11th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Todd Reigelsperger cruises the halls at Coldwater High School heading from one class to the next. He flashes a smile as students call out to him or offer to carry the pile of books on his lap. The senior looks at ev . . .
COLDWATER - A large crowd was gathered Wednesday evening for the Coldwater Chamber of Commerce annual awards banquet. Eight awards were presented, including Citizen of the Year, which went to Chuck Meyer, who was honored for hi . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Winter weather continues
• Local residents remember winters past
• Zoning issue going to ballot
• Students may get bumped off bus
• State issues permits to two local farms
• Ref can't give reason why he does job
• St. Henry contractor tapped for $2 million sewer project
• Cavaliers, Redskins renew local rivalry
• WBL, tourney implications in Friday's Battle of the Bulldogs
• Lady Flyers of 1987-88 soared
• Impact Games This Week
Celina native Sharon S. Meinerding, 56, 239 Clermont Ave., Decatur, Ind., died at 5:57 a.m. Feb. 9, 2010, at St. Joseph Hospital, Fort Wayne, Ind. Death was due to natural causes. She was born Jan. 28, 1954, in Celina, to Wilbu . . .
The Rev. Steven J. Oliver, 61, 321 E. Spring St., New Knoxville, died Feb. 10, 2010, at his home. Death was due to an apparent heart attack after collapsing while shoveling snow. Funeral arrangements are pending at Miller Funer . . .
Former Rockford resident Ann Winter, 75, of Tomah, Wis., died Jan. 26, 2010, at the Tomah Health Care Center. She was born Feb. 16, 1934, in Liberty Township, Mercer County, to William and Alice Deitsch Hoehamer. On April 9, 19 . . .