Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, February 15th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The nonprofit Lake Improvement Association (LIA) Saturday donated $5,000 toward the $500,000 cost for a pilot project to test sediment removal technology in Grand Lake. Fundraising chairman Milt Miller told LIA members that $80 . . .
BATH TOWNSHIP - At the start of the season, Celina wrestling coach Tim Doner said that while his team would struggle in dual matches due to low numbers, tournaments would bring success for the MatDogs. Celina went 4-5 in league d . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Not so trivial contests
• Library offers online programs
• Local detectives investigating fight
• Cardinals overcome adversity to top 'Dogs in double overtime
• Bulldog swimmers win titles at sectional
• Short-handed Flyers win MAC title
• Cavalier wrestlers pick up two victories