Thursday, March 18th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
There will a combination of parallel and angled parking along Main Street when its reconstruction is complete, Celina Community Planning and Development Director Kent Bryan said. Main Street parking has been a hot topic for dow . . .
The large amount of dead fish, mostly shad, in Grand Lake channels is a natural occurrence after this winter's prolonged ice and snow cover on the lake, state officials say. Grand Lake St. Marys State Park employees said they s . . .
The glory days for the Celina boy's basketball program came in the early 1970s when the Bulldogs went to the regional tournament three times in a four-year span, and made the school's only state tournament appearance. Celina wa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina elementary pupils get own mini computers for class
• Hammons tosses hat in ring as write-in
• Monitor reports river level to give alert of high water
• Steet resurfacing stalled until 2011
• Bicylist injured in accident
• Rockford Variety Show carries on long tradition
• Movie writer speaks at Spotts Lecture series
• Minster, Berlin Hiland express mutual respect
• Broncos stand between Indians and state berth
• Wolf and Fullenkamp are a strong combo for Wildcats