Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - School board members are pondering how best to tighten the budget in light of an estimated state funding loss of 22 to 31 percent in fiscal year 2012. Seventy percent of the district's funding comes from the state l . . .
CELINA - All that was standing in the way for Celina to complete the regular season in Western Buckeye League boys tennis action a perfect 9-0 was Shawnee, one of the most dominant programs in league history. The Indians held b . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Voters to decide fate of Third Frontier program
• Voters asked to OK casino site change in Columbus
• Commissioners review bids for County Home makeover
• Installation of new sewer taking place in Maria Stein
• Flashing lights warn of four-way stop
• 2009 annual reports turned in by all city departments
• Klenke pitches Cavaliers past Wildcats for 6-0 start in MAC
• Indians score late to beat Bulldogs
• Celina store adds recreational vehicles
Former Mercer County resident Glendola P. Groth Jewell, 91, formerly of Fort Wayne, Ind., died April 25, 2010, in Green Bay, Wisc. She was born Aug. 10, 1918, in Mercer County, to Henry and Anna Diener Groth. On June 6, 1943, s . . .