Monday, June 21st, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Deb Hemmelgarn came face to face with overwhelming tragedy and unbelievable destruction in the Wood County community of Millbury. Hemmelgarn, executive director of the Mercer County chapter of the American Red Cross, traveled . . .
GRAND LAKE - Flat and fast. Level terrain and a smooth route were model conditions for bicyclists who traveled from as far as South Carolina to compete in the fifth of the nine-race 2010 Colavita Time Trial Series on Sunday. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• ODNR chief at boathouse dedication
• Celina woman third at Miss Ohio
• Rockford home destroyed by fire
• Man's failure to stop at light causes three-vehicle accident
• Smith and Dirksen find victory lane again
• Celina's Siefker handcuffs St. Henry
• Mariners split a pair against Copperheads