Saturday, September 18th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Dramatic endings are nothing new in the annual Battle of Grand Lake, but Friday's matchup featuring Celina at St. Marys will be remembered as one of the all-time great finishes in the 92-game history of the football r . . .
Heroin, the popular injectable narcotic of the 1960s and '70s, has become a favorite among drug users in the Grand Lake area, law enforcement officials say. Celina Police Chief Dave Slusser said his officers handled three overd . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Elsass, district both appealing court ruling
• Bulldogs' Bader cool under pressure
• Cavaliers beat Redskins for 15th straight time
• Flyers efficient in victory over Wildcats
• Versailles marches to perfect 4-0 start
• Cardinals' offense erupts for 35 points
• O-G holds off Kenton for win in matchup of state-ranked teams