Friday, January 14th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Thirty-two percent of the roughly 270 farms in the Grand Lake Watershed in Mercer and Auglaize counties now have nutrient management plans, Mercer County Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD) board members learned Thursday. . . .
ST. MARYS -The St. Marys girls basketball team worked out the kinks from a dismal first half to rally past rival Celina in Western Buckeye League play on Thursday night. St. Marys rallied from an eight-point deficit in the thir . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize Acres Nursing Home was one of only 16 nursing homes in the state to receive a 100 percent on a survey by the Ohio Department of Aging (ODA). The two main questions on the survey offered to residents and fa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Six finalists selected for village's top position
• County seeks applicants for community projects
• Parkway hires new head coach
• Public may attend forum on possible fire truck buy
• Gardening basics revisited
• Local churchinvites area teens to attend Thaw Out
• Bulldogs capture a pair of WBL wins
• Fort Recovery slips past Coldwater
• Minster girls run unbeaten mark to 11-0