Friday, February 18th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer Residential Services intends to build a new eight-bedroom group home for clients with developmental disabilities near the former Mersman Company, according to executive director Garry Mosier. City planning commi . . .
MINSTER - The Minster girls basketball team captured an outright Midwest Athletic Conference title on Thursday night with a 51-37 win over the St. Henry Redskins on Senior Night at the Minster Middle School. The Wildcats end th . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Answering the call
• Deputy named in shooting
• Officials closer to landfill settlement
• Flu bug at its worst
• Commissioners seek bids for road work, materials
• St. Henry native named monsignor by Pope Benedict XVI
• Roughriders forced to settle for a share of league crown after loss to Indians
• Ruhe scores 30 in guiding Bath to piece of 14th title
• Byer and Spengler qualify for state
Gladys L. Howick Reed, 92, Celina, died at 2:11 a.m. Feb. 18, 2011, at The Gardens at Celina. She was born July 15, 1918, in Mercer County to Christy and Mary Baxter Howick. On Oct. 25, 1939, she married Joseph H. Reed, who die . . .