Thursday, February 24th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A local organization that helps the needy may be forced to close if proposed federal funding cuts become effective. Debra Farrell, director of Sources Community Network Services, said the federal plan to reduce or elim . . .
VAN WERT - It was so simple and yet so effective. The Parkway Panthers used a stout man-to-man defense to fuel their offense while frustrating the Fairview Apaches en route to a 61-47 win at the Division III girls' basketball s . . .
ST. MARYS - Auglaize County residents can easily access parcel information with the click of a mouse, thanks to continued updates of a two-year-old county website. The web . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina fire, police discuss state bargaining bill
• Relocation plans ongoing in Minster
• Superintendent finalists
• More snow, ice on its way to the region
• Power from natural gas plant might be offered to Celina
• Tips lead to arrest of two local men
• Lima woman sentenced to three years in prison
• Rockford Belle rings in a new year
• Rematch for Grand Lake rivals
• Bulldogs hungry for outright WBL crown
• Byer's third place is best in Celina's history
• Grand Lake Hoop-la