Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - A new downtown brick street should be finished sometime this week, weather permitting, village administrator Randy Diller said. Work on the $130,000 N. Wayne Street project began two weeks ago. VTF Excavation . . .
A new, public website provides information on breath tests given to suspected drunken drivers. The online site - publicapps.odh.ohio.gov/BreathInstrument - shows da . . .
COLDWATER - Mayor Vern Stammen closed Monday's village council meeting by announcing he would not be seeking re-election in November. He then endorsed councilman Joseph Knapschaefer, who announced he would be running for the seat . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer has lowest joblessness in Ohio
• Celina closes deal for energy center
• Hierholzer Street to receive much needed reconstruction
• Switch from broadband to narrowband to be pricey
• Marion sewer project wrapping up
• Celina seniors prepare for graduation
• Minster's Phlipot will join OSU track team
• Dahlinghaus running track, CC at BGSU
• Shawnee sweeps top awards in league
• Celina's Knapke named a first-teamer
• VW All-Star Football game June 10
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4