Thursday, June 16th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Area bar owners and law officers have mixed emotions about approved legislation that would allow guns inside businesses where alcohol is served. The pending law - Senate Bill 17 - was passed Wednesday by the Ohio House and Sena . . .
ROCKFORD - Whether singing in a coffee shop or in front of 20,000 people, Rockford native Kaela Gardner, 23, said she just loves being on stage. "I want to sing my songs," said the 2006 Parkway High School graduate who now live . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort Recovery board readies bond issue
• Deadline extension granted to build skateboard park
• Grants to fund water flow project
• Woman receives community sanctions
• Kentucky man labeled Tier 1 sex offender
• 2011 Daily Standard Baseball Dream Team
• Roby hits game-winning home run
• Cavaliers cruise past Cardinals