Saturday, September 24th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Tax abatements are a key tool in attracting new businesses to a municipality. St. Marys officials are seeing the benefits of the city's incentive program with the arrival of four new businesses. Kohl's department st . . .
CELINA - D.J. Manning made sure that the St. Marys Roughriders returned to the winning side of the Battle of Grand Lake rivalry football game. The Roughriders' workhorse senior running back carried the ball 36 times for 333 yar . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Riley Bransteter's two-point conversion run in overtime allowed Parkway to win a shootout over Fort Recovery, 36-35, at Barrenbrugge Park in Midwest Athletic Conference action on Friday. The Panthers snap a thre . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Babysitter waives right to jury in murder case
• Farmers learn dangers lurking within grain, manure storage
• County to buy two cruisers
• Cavaliers rally past Tigers in second half
• Defense, Heitkamp pave way for Flyers
• Wildcats knock off rival Cardinals to end two-game skid
• Bergfeld scores trio of TDs for Blue Jays
• Kenton win's matchup of state-ranked teams
• Saldana recovering nicely from injury
• No doubt Indians best in the WBL
Anna H. Milstead, 91, formerly of Wapakoneta, died at 6:40 a.m. Sept. 23, 2011, at Auglaize Acres, Wapakoneta. She was born March 8, 1920, near Botkins, to Frederick and Henrietta Roettger Egbert. On Nov. 23, 1944, she married . . .
Kathy S. Barhorst, 54, of Coldwater, died at 4:20 p.m. Sept. 22, 2011, at Kettering Medical Center, Dayton. She was born April 17, 1957, in Coldwater, to Richard and Ruth Weigel Wellman. Her father survives in Coldwater. On Nov . . .
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27