Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County Commissioners on Tuesday approved action to put a countywide property tax levy on the March ballot to financially support the local health department. The five-year, 0.6-mill levy was requested by the Mercer Count . . .
ROCKFORD - Official election results released Tuesday showed incumbent Amy Joseph won the Rockford mayor's seat by two votes. Joseph tallied 178 votes, and challenger Robert King received 176. The vote must be within one-half o . . .
NEW BREMEN - Village council members Tuesday heard first reading of the 2012 wage ordinance, which gives an hourly pay raise of 70 cents to all village employees. Village administrator Wayne York, per the agreement penned when . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Kids can stop bullies
• Patients, inmates to dine on turkey
• 'Green' funds awarded for education
• Board members praise marching band/director
• Farmers can expect tax increase
• Officials begin plans for renovations
• City plans improvements at Bryson Pool
• Wabash answers call for change
• Aces have improved since the week two thrashing vs. Cavs
• Flyers' Wuebker will play hoops and attend Findlay
• Celina, New Bremen open season Friday hosting tournaments
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4