Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Officials intend to purchase 50 acres of land along Meyer Road to allow for a privately-owned solar energy plant and eventually six sludge ponds for the city. Council members on Monday evening unanimously approved an o . . .
Local retailers may have good reason to be jolly this holiday season. Shoppers appear to be hitting the stores earlier than last year and are more willing to part with their cash, according to area businesses. "Sales were gre . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Boomers should be aware of fall risks
• Quick action needed to meet election deadlines
• St. Henry village administrator to retire
• St. Marys officials discuss new projects
• Water and wastewater projects on future agenda
• History sought of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
• Unemployment increases in Mercer County