Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Applause rippled through Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Tuesday afternoon when a former St. Henry baby sitter was sentenced to 14 years in prison for the death of an infant in her care. Tamara S. "Tammy" Evers, 47, 502 Nor . . .
ST. HENRY - Despite shooting 51 percent from the charity stripe through the first five games of the season, Celina's girls basketball coach Brian Stetler was still convinced that his Bulldogs were capable of being a good free-thr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Clerk gets raise despite pay freeze
• Rockford council members argue, fail to pass budget
• Celina may get new businesses in old storefront
• Brumbaugh Construction chosen for final project
• Auglaize County OSU Extension discusses sharing some services
• Computer shop opens
• Indians are 6-0 going into long break
• Flyers pick up first victory
• Fourth straight win for Coldwater