Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - A Parkway school official recently refinanced the school's bond issue, saving taxpayers more than $1 million. With interest rates at all-time lows, treasurer Debbie Pierce said now is the perfect time to refinance. . . .
NEW BREMEN - At least 95 percent of residents abide by the village's property maintenance code but a handful flagrantly disregard the rules, village officials say. The problem may be resolved by hiring National Inspection Corpo . . .
FORT RECOVERY - A quick start and a blistering shooting night from behind the three-point arc led Celina's girls' basketball team to a 54-43 victory over Fort Recovery on Tuesday night at Fort Site Fieldhouse. Celina (15-4) led . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Legislators review green energy mandate
• Crowd lauds principal, board members
• Everybody benefits from doing exercise
• Farmers bid on county land leases
• Council looks to renew water lease agreement
• Bids sought for road materials
• School considers update of anti-bullying policies
• Officials plan road resurfacing, new curbs
• Restaurant begins serving Grand Lake
• Flyers roll past Riders