Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Sondra Williams does not suffer from autism - she suffers from society's misunderstanding of the disorder. "Autism is not who I am in life," Williams, of Columbus, told a crowd at St. John Lutheran Church on Tuesday ni . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Coldwater had to rally twice against Fort Recovery in Midwest Athletic Conference baseball action on Tuesday to pick up their first conference win of the season, a 6-5 triumph at the Indians' diamond. Coldwater, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Directors review election expenses
• Crews back at work on road reconstruction
• Waterline work almost completed
• Niemeyer tosses two-hit shutout to beat Parkway
• St. Henry sweeps MAC foes at home meet
• Bulldogs blanked by Wapak
• Lakers use long ball for five-inning win
• Store sells new, refurbished
• Business people starting networking group