Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Hundreds plan to get down and dirty next month to raise money for the Red Cross. The first-ever Mad Run 5K will begin at 9 a.m. May 19 at the scenic Ambassador Park in Fort Recovery. Organizer Deb Hemmelgarn, ex . . .
CELINA - New legislation will empower city officials to combat blight within the city. City council members on Monday night passed the final reading of an ordinance that authorizes safety service director Tom Hitchcock and/or h . . .
CELINA - With just six games remaining in the regular season, Celina's baseball team was in need of a signature win to build some momentum as the postseason rapidly approaches. The Bulldogs got the signature win they were looki . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Residents may vote on pool levy in fall
• Mercer the lowest again
• Southwest section of town targeted for improvements
• St. Marys council considers purchasing wind energy
• Engineering contract approved for Coldwater's sewer lining project
• Parkway in sole possession of the top spot in MAC
• Celina knocks off Versailles for 10th win of the season
• Lakers score first but lose to Urbana
Mary Louise Stienecker, 77, St. Marys, died at 2:30 p.m. April 17, 2012, at St. Marys Living Center. She was born Oct. 6, 1934, in St. Marys, to Willard H. and Vivian C. Fischer Stienecker. Surviving are two sisters, Margaret . . .