Saturday, September 29th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
They thrash about, cry out and suffer diarrhea, tremors, cramping and severe diaper rash. Tiny newborns withdrawing from hard drugs like heroin and cocaine are often traumatized with these symptoms. It's a heartbreaking sight t . . .
COLDWATER - St. Henry got an up-close look at what other local football teams have experienced so far this season - Coldwater is not your ordinary football team. The Cavaliers shut down a potent Redskins' offense and found a nu . . .
A Rockford woman who embezzled money from her former employer was sentenced to one year monitored time and ordered to begin paying $75,000 restitution during a Friday morning appearance in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Jenn . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Addicted, pregnant woman tells her story
• Beaver trapping allowed in parts of state park
• Mercer County Sheriff's Office restructuring
• Fort man facing theft, tresspass charges
• Celina cruises past Cougars
• Flyers grind out shutout victory over Blue Jays
• Minster, Parkway advance to districts
• Cardinals rally to beat Indians
• Minster earns first victory over Anna
• Versailles rolls to shutout over Parkway
• Roughriders unable to fend off Bulldogs
Catherine "Bunky" Burd, 83, St. Marys, died at 6:35 p.m. Sept. 27, 2012, at Golden Living Center-Valley, St. Marys. She was born June 15, 1929, in Petersburg, Va., to Burton Luther and Gracie Marie Michaels Boyd. On July 7, 194 . . .
Celia G. Beougher, 87, Celina, died at 3:25 p.m. Sept. 27, 2012, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Dec. 27, 1924, in Celina to Harvey and Etha Haney Shimp. On Jan. 3, 1942, she married Ray Beougher, who died Feb. 21, 2 . . .
Rudolph L. "Rudy" Brehm, 87, Celina, died Sept. 28, 2012, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born March 21, 1925, in Liberty Township to Carl and Hulda Kable Brehm. On Oct. 9, 1948, he married Marjo . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4