Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Local taxpayers will shell out $125,000 for a vacant lakeside property after an appeals court ruled that zoning denials by Mercer County officials left the owners with no economic use for the land. County commissioners . . .
CELINA - Mercer County Commissioners likely will outsource the county's real estate billing process at a savings of at least $3,000 per year. County treasurer Dave Kaiser and information technologist Todd Highley on Tuesday wer . . .
CELINA - A couple of days after posting a season high in goals, the Celina boys soccer team matched that same total in the first half. Celina scored six times in the first 40 minutes and improved to 3-0 in Western Buckeye Leagu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council OKs lease for parking, maybe wells
• Fort teachers prepping third grade students for state test
• Auglaize health board starts study
• Parents speak out at Parkway meeting against Common Core curriculum
• Celina worker critically injured in motorcycle crash
• Students not allowed to take math books home because fewer texts bought to save money
• Celina sisters put their skills to work in new 'shabby chic' shop
• Minster rallies for win after losing first game