Thursday, September 26th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The Mercer County-Celina City Health Department is accused of "wrongful acts or omissions" involving nearly $170,000 in H1N1 grant dollars. The funds awarded to the local agency between 2009 and 2011 are accounted for . . .
Thumbing through the list of Midwest Athletic Conference champions on the volleyball court through the years, the collection has a noticeable tone of familiarity. In recent years, the Marion Local Flyers have enjoyed an extend . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys BOE approves sign easement
• Former St. Henry man dies in fiery highway crash
• Board approves raises for Coldwater teachers
• Stoker digging the success at IU East
• Celina set to play run-heavy Wapak
• Cavs host Wildcats for MAC matchup
• This Week In Football
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4