Saturday, October 5th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE AREA - More than two-thirds of forests dotting the local countryside have vanished in the last 70 years. Cornstalks, soybean plants and grazing pastures now exist on thousands of farmland acres that once were home to . . .
CELINA - After a fairly stagnant first half of play, Celina's offense turned on the jets in the second half and scored five touchdowns en route to a 49-23 victory over rival St. Marys on Friday night at Celina Stadium. St. Mary . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Five townships to gain funds with adjustment
• Cavaliers make the most of limited possessions
• Minster knocks off Anna with late score
• Defense stands strong for Indians
• Campbell's three scores help Tigers top Panthers
• Ruhlman wins again at Eldora Speedway
• Kenton blows out O-G to remain perfect
• Locals resume today at UNOH