Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, December 5th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
BURKETTSVILLE - A 1975 visit to the impoverished island nation of Haiti eventually led Brother Nick Renner to a "hobby" that has improved countless lives. "People are hungry. That's what I see," he said, referring to those li . . .
CELINA - The city plans to sell land to Mercer Landmark and a civic organization called Lots for Soldiers. Sealed bids were recently opened for the former utility building at 426 W. Market St. and the residential lot at 501 W. . . .
When St. Marys' football season drew to a close at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium at Massillon in 1992, the opponents on their schedule for the 1993 campaign likely couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. The Roughriders had los . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Lawsuit against Coldwater schools may be settled soon
• Rockford boys face work for vandalism
• Bearcreek Memories Theater coming to Overdrive in '14
• Flyers have third straight state title in sight
• Cavaliers aiming to repeat as state champs
• Seven Flyers earn All-Ohio recognition
• Ottens have history in state title games