Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The village of Coldwater and one of its police officers are being sued for more than $25,000 by a survivor and relatives of a man who died in a fiery crash in July 2012. The lawsuit was filed in Mercer County Common Pleas Cour . . .
If you predicted three years ago that there would be a story reminiscing on the athletic exploits of St. Marys Memorial High School graduate Maddie Goodwin, it would have been a safe bet to say the piece would revolve around soft . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Flu skips the elderly population, so far
• City may endorse night club liquor license bid
• Coldwater BOE member claims architect not needed
• Parkway schools awarded grant to improve safety
• Principal discusses advantages of changing class schedule
• New business offers solution to gift buying
• Celina and St. Marys earn two WBL victories
• Trio of Flyers hit double digits in win over Raiders