Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, January 17th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A new computer system, employee raises and rising court costs are some of the expenses prompting an 8.1 percent increase in this year's county budget, according to commissioners. Mercer County Commissioners on Thursday . . .
MINSTER - The Minster Wildcats jumped out to an early 6-0 lead and held a 42-21 advantage in rebounds en route to a convincing 56-25 victory over rival New Bremen in Midwest Athletic Conference action on Thursday night. "I th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Wage increases will hinge on pay study
• New, existing eateries seek county loans
• Woman defends self in intimidation case
• Flyers snap two-game slide in the conference
• Cavs edge Panthers to earn MAC victory
• Hunziker pushed by sister into Parkway record books