Thursday, February 6th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Too much snow. Not enough rain. Bitter cold. Scorching hot. Ohio's weather forecasters endure the critics every season. But even after predicting another "snowzilla" earlier this week, no tomatoes were slung at the war . . .
By WILLIAM KINCAID and AMY KRONENBERGER email@example.com CELINA - No Democrat filed to run for the Mercer County Commissioner seat for the term to expire at the end of the year. Wednesday was the filing deadl . . .
ST. HENRY - Three graduates will be inducted into the first-ever St. Henry Schools Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame on Friday between the boys junior varsity and varsity basketball games. Chosen for the honor posthumously was . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Ag agents happy, relieved with bill
• Minster council to decide fired police officer's appeal
• St. Marys man pleads not guilty to sex charges
• Rockford man gets community control
• Alabama man charged in chase seeks lower bond
• Wolf living college life already
• Hegemann announces he will play for Dayton
• Bertke officially signs with Pitt
• No time to panic after two straight losses
• Luebke needs second surgery
Samuel Paul Sr., 67, Celina, passed away Feb. 4, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. He was born on June 14, 1946, in Lexington, Ky., to Daniel and Lucille Breeze Paul Sr. He is survived by his children, Misty (Keith) K . . .
Cathy Prenger, 50, Celina, passed away at her residence on Feb. 5, 2014. Funeral services are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .