Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Council members on Monday had their first look at what a remodeled High Street grist mill might look like if funds can be raised. St. Marys economic development director Susan Crotty gave a short presentation on the . . .
County, state and federal officials working with Grand Lake Watershed farmers in Mercer and Auglaize counties to help restore Grand Lake have been recognized with a state award. Soil and water conservation district offices in b . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Boardwalk may be finished by late October
• Murder suspect voices concerns at hearing
• Council upholds Minster police officer's firing
• State to handle city's bridge inspections
• Minster water rates to rise
• Celina man indicted on attempted murder
• Coldwater plans to treat sludge pond
• St. Henry water project moves forward
• Mercer County jobless rate still lowest in state
Albert H. Romer, 81, St. Henry, died March 24, 2014, at his home. He was born June 10, 1932, in St. Henry, to Leo and Ida Wimmers Romer. On Aug. 24, 1955, in Ottoville, he married Ruth Bendele, who survives in St. Henry. Othe . . .
Ronald V. Mescher, 61, formerly of Minster, died at 12:35 a.m. March 24, 2014, at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, due to pneumonia and complications of an acute leukemia diagnosis a week earlier. He was born July 14, 1952, in Co . . .
Linda L. Lochtefeld, 55, New Bremen, died at 5:08 a.m. March 24, 2014, at her residence. She was born July 15, 1958, in St. Marys, to Donald and Jane Althoff Baxter. On May 29, 1982, she married Joe Lochtefeld, who survives. . . .
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23