Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, April 18th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Anglers were waiting when a truck from Castalia Fish Hatchery arrived Thursday at Davis Lake to deliver 503 rainbow trout. Jill Conner, fish hatchery technician, used a large hose to transfer the fish measuring 9 to . . .
CELINA - It's always difficult to win when a team doesn't capitalize on opportunities. It's even more difficult when a team doesn't play well. Celina (2-2 in the Western Buckeye League and 7-5 on the season) lost its third game . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Both sides file closing arguments
• County park board gets new faces
• Drug surveillance leads to arrest of Celina men
• Wenning's next stop is Colorado
• Parkway's Fent signs with Urbana
• Celina shut out by O-G
• Tigers curtail Cavs' rally