Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The dice continue to roll in favor of schools and counties with ongoing increases in casino tax dollars. Mercer County netted $462,624 in revenues in 2013 - the first year all four Ohio casinos were operational. The co . . .
When Matt Muhlenkamp was spending his free time at cross country meets playing pickup games of ultimate frisbee, he never envisioned that it would land him a pro contract one day. It did. The 2010 St. Marys High School gra . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Henry councilman wants to stop manure hauling through town
• St. Marys strengthens trash, junk cleanup rules
• Council OKs funds for canal path
• Developer seeks OK to build homes
• Coldwater, Fort residents to vote on utility rate plans
• St. Henry residents to decide on school levy
• Cavaliers throw another no-no
• Slonkosky signs with Morehead State
• NetDogs have big week of matches
• Celina tennis advances in coaches' tourney
Carl Buck, 90, Celina, passed away at 8:40 a.m. April 27, 2014, at Celina Manor Nursing Home, Celina. He was born March 7, 1924, in Celina, to Carl and Blanche (West) Buck. On April 4, 1953, he married Norma Jean Kuhn, who died . . .
Hanley Evans, 73, St. Marys, died April 27, 2014, at his residence. Arrangements are being completed with Miller-Long & Folk Funeral home, 314 W. High Street Chapel, St. Marys. . . .
The family of Dale Kimmel will host a "Celebration of Life" calling and visitation for friends and family in memory of Dale Kimmel, who passed away March 22, 2014. The event is 1-4 p.m. May 3 at the Rockford Belle, 135 Market S . . .