Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The dice continue to roll in favor of schools and counties with ongoing increases in casino tax dollars. Mercer County netted $462,624 in revenues in 2013 - the first year all four Ohio casinos were operational. The co . . .
When Matt Muhlenkamp was spending his free time at cross country meets playing pickup games of ultimate frisbee, he never envisioned that it would land him a pro contract one day. It did. The 2010 St. Marys High School gra . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Henry councilman wants to stop manure hauling through town
• St. Marys strengthens trash, junk cleanup rules
• Council OKs funds for canal path
• Developer seeks OK to build homes
• Coldwater, Fort residents to vote on utility rate plans
• St. Henry residents to decide on school levy
• Cavaliers throw another no-no
• Slonkosky signs with Morehead State
• NetDogs have big week of matches
• Celina tennis advances in coaches' tourney