Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, May 29th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Paul Leroy Hoover on Wednesday was ordered to serve at least seven years in prison for the grisly murder of an elderly farmer more than three decades ago. Visiting Judge Reginald Joseph Routson of Hancock County han . . .
CELINA - A decision whether to move the location of the trial of Bryant L. Rhoades - charged in the November 2011 murders of Robert and Colleen Grube - will occur during jury selection, a judge has ruled. The ruling was one of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Coldwater man gets 60 days for felonious assault
• Hospital launches education program to prevent infant deaths
• Developer's plan approved
• Area communities plan summer concerts
• Celina trio ready for state debut
• Locals earn state spots on Day One of regional
• Phares earns trip to state meet
• Cavaliers of 1972 had great season
• Celina wins WBL All-Sports Trophy