Friday, June 6th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Two area teens reportedly are recovering at a hospital in Dayton after overdosing on over-the-counter cold medicine trying to get high. In all, four Celina teens were found to have abused Coricidin Cough and Cold medic . . .
COLUMBUS - It was a sweet pickle for Coldwater. Adam Klosterman scored on a wild throw in the bottom of the 10th inning to send the Cavaliers to the state championship game with a 3-2 win over Wheelersburg at Huntington Park i . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Educational trail planned near lake
• Input prompts change in courthouse upgrade plan
• Beekeepers, nurseries can apply for disaster funds
• Two Celina companies submit bids on second phase of treatment train
• CHCA brings strong pitching to finals
• Club 29 drivers Owens and Robinson sweep Thursday's features
• Mariners drop season opener
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27