Tuesday, February 24th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A large ice crack stretching nearly across Grand Lake is picturesque, sometimes noisy and extremely dangerous. The pressure ridge, as it is called, spans from Lake Shore Drive in Celina to about the Villa Nova area in St. Marys . . .
CELINA - City officials' hopes of finding an underground source of drinking water to replace Grand Lake have been foiled for now after tests at a potential site east of town revealed the water is too hard. "The water was signif . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina plans to construct new $2M water tower
• New Bremen council reviews plans for new buildings
• St. Henry, Burkettsville fire departments announce merger
• Some residents complain about plan to tax license plates
• St. Marys council OKs land buy
• Woman indicted in jail tobacco-smuggling incident
• Rams edge Rangers, 52-50
• Indians roll past Tigers
• Area swimmers and divers striving for strong showings