Thursday, September 10th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - School board members passed a resolution Wednesday asking state legislators to override Gov. John Kasich's recent veto of tangible personal property tax reimbursements. In the past, the tangible personal property . . .
The WBL began conference play last week, so from now on, league members will win half and lose half of their games, unlike last week when WBL teams were victorious seven times. Three games in the WBL featured winners from the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• The Blues will take center stage at Rockford festival
• St. Marys upgrades technology
• Auglaize board preps for upcoming election
• Minus the drama, Van Halen back in rockin' groove
• State park to host annual fall festival this weekend
• Minster's Spieles was MAC's top volleyball player in '80
• Salute to the 'Romer I'
• Redskins beat Bulldogs
• Cavs, Wildcats set for battle
• Goal Line