Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Lock 12 is now a parking lot, but back in the day its presence defined what the little town would become, according to a local Miami & Erie Canal expert. "Lock 12 was the most important land parcel in St. Marys. It . . .
A charge of vehicular homicide has been filed against a former St. Henry man in connection with a June 29 traffic accident that claimed the life of his girlfriend. Alan M. Rinderle, 23, who currently resides at 4083 North Star- . . .
The Celina boys soccer team came back with an offensive flurry after two games where goals were at a minimal, shutting out Van Wert 5-0 in Western Buckeye League action on Tuesday at the Celina Soccer Stadium. The Bulldogs stay p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials seeking to slow traffic in St. Sebastian
• Coldwater school contends with transportation costs
• Coldwater FFA members ask to attend national convention
• Officials seeking job/wage study
• Council approves tax abatement for senior residential community
• Students collect funds for African families
• Officials seek bids for salt
• 211 Cafe opens in Celina
• Flat job market expected
• Candy Bouquet shop under new ownership
• Celina tops Versailles in four after loss in first