Thursday, May 12th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CHICKASAW - Village officials agreed to rework plans for a new water treatment plant after bids came in higher than expected. Bids from four local contractors ranged from $342,000-$450,000, Access Engineering Solutions Presiden . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Jackson Hobbs pitched many gems during Fort Recovery's 2015 postseason run. The senior kicked off the 2016 tournament trail with another one. Hobbs, backed by a stellar defensive effort, pitched a complete-g . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Polling places to change for election
• Writers set to tour Grand Lake
• Court denies hearing request in traffic fatality case
• New Bremen officials field questions about possible school building project
• Gas leak forces evacuation of four local businesses
• Redskins edge Panthers 4-2
• Bulldogs out in front
• Nixon fans 13 in Minster victory
• Gill shares a few of his better habits at Rose