Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Village officials are turning their attention to the elementary school site after voters last week approved a pair of levies to build a new K-8 facility. "I want to thank the voters for their support of the school . . .
WAPAKONETA - A 39-year-old St. Marys man on Monday was sentenced to 15 years in prison after he had pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, stemming from the November armed robbery of a St. Marys . . .
MARIA STEIN - After both Fort Recovery and Marion Local scored two runs each in the first inning, it appeared that the teams' Division IV softball tournament opener would be a high-scoring affair. Instead, both teams went score . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Policy eyed for park use by for-profits
• Chief gives update on local school threat probe
• Overdoses result in one death
• St. Marys seeks grant for bridge
• Need for levy renewal cited
• Security plans reviewed for St. Henry pool project
• St. Henry funding concerns aired
• Celina woman among drug suspects arrested
• Coldwater again named tree city
• Minster's Wiss earns 400th career win
• MAC champions again
• Vorhees inks with Trine University
• A Mom is born