Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City council members at Monday night's regular meeting advanced on a 5-2 vote legislation to permit "multi-use vehicles," including golf carts, on city streets where the speed limit is 25 mph or slower. On the ordinanc . . .
NEW BREMEN - The annual Bremenfest community festival could soon become a thing of the past. Those were the concerns echoed by two festival officials at the regular village council meeting on Monday. Committee member Rob Flem . . .
Last high school volleyball season, Paige Jones just missed out on a chance to play in the state final four. As she gets ready for her senior season for New Bremen, she has extra motivation to help the Cardinals get to the stat . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Park video surveillance proposed
• St. Marys Council OKs land transfer
• Local mom donates breast milk to nourish babies
• Local man pleads guilty in Zuma Thru break-in
• New judge appointed in Celina hotel robbery case
• ODOT says St. Henry has to do own speed study
• Fort council OKs vacated alleys
• Mercer County DD board ready to mark 50 years
• Freedom Days celebration set this weekend
• Cavs lock up top seed
• Zuma Automotive rallies to win title
• Mitchell, Broering win Country Fest 5K
• St. Henry defeats LCC 7-6 in extras