Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - An Indiana man was ordered to serve a total of six years in prison for causing the traffic death of a 75-year-old Minster woman in May. Christopher Shepperd, 42, of Huntington, Ind., at times wept during the Tuesda . . .
Celina pounded out 16 hits in just four innings and it was more than enough to get past Minster on Tuesday as the Bulldogs rolled to a 16-0 victory over the Wildcats. Already ahead 5-0 entering the fourth frame, Celina put the . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Celina and St. Henry each picked up wins during the opening trimeet of the season at Varsity Track in Celina. The Celina girls scored 75 points to beat out St. Henry's 54 points while Spencervil . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Neighbors complain of Crown's plan
• Change in school hours under study
• Long-running dispute settled
• Council will decide on annexation at next meeting
• Coldwater loses its opener on an error
• Thornsberry guides 'Riders to 4-0 victory
• Flyers win opener, Celina dips to 0-2
W. Ollen Jones, 93, 10276 state Route 118, Van Wert, died at 1:52 p.m. March 25, 2007, at Hospice House South, Fort Myers, Fla. He was born Sept. 11, 1913, in Van Wert County, to William G. and Cora Rupert Jones. On Oct. 19, 19 . . .