Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - Village officials continue to look into the matter of liability insurance as it applies to third-party nonprofit organizations such as Little League, traveling baseball leagues and other groups using local parks. Dave . . .
Ohio Attorney General Marc Dann's brief talk before about 40 area law enforcement officers Tuesday likely sounded like music to their ears. A still energetic Dann arrived at Wright State University-Lake Campus in mid afternoon, . . .
ROCKFORD - It was just a matter of getting one run on Tuesday as Parkway's Jensen Painter and Versailles' Jordan Liette engaged in a pitcher's duel. Painter took matters into his own hands, driving in the only run of the game i . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Public will face smoking penalties
• Rep. Jim Zehringer introduces first bill
• MR/DD examining ways to free up space
• Rockford pool will open
• Time running out for ODOT approval
• St. Henry boys, Coldwater girls out front
• Homan fires no-hitter for Celina win over O-G
• Rangers no match for Schlater, St. Henry
New Years Day