Thursday, July 24th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Constructed in 1890, Celina City Hall needs some repairs to correct its crumbling bricks and sandstone, say city officials. Celina City Council's building and grounds committee on Wednesday night made a recommendation that city . . .
Two major Celina city street projects have been pushed back a year in order to give the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and their selected contractors a longer construction season. The $3.7 million Main Street reconstr . . .
Grand Lake's aspirations to make the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League playoffs took a major hit on Wednesday at Jim Hoess Field. Southern Ohio swept the season series from Grand Lake after a 9-3 win and an 11-0 pasting that . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Frying up festival food
• Officials delay Celina building demolition
• Conservancy supports EPA grant, holds off on project decision
• Unemployment remains low
• State survey seeks anglers' opinions on fishing regulations
• Youth drama camp in the works at Rockford
• Coldwater responds in rematch
• Parking reduced but road construction increases for Lake Festival