Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It was standing room only Monday morning in Celina Municipal Court when Kyle Schmitmeyer, 21, of 7915 Clover Four Road, was sentenced to 30 days in jail and five years probation on a charge of obstructing justice following a Marc . . .
The cause of a house fire that caused heavy damage to the structure and its contents at 8010 Celina-Mendon Road on Monday remains under investigation this morning. Approximately 40 firefighters and units from the Celina, Mendon . . .
It was a wild conclusion for Celina's opening Western Buckeye League girls tennis match of the season against rival Elida. With the series tied up at two matches each, it came down to second doubles, where the NetDog team of Ab . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Teacher without pact questions treasurer's contract
• Board approves new roof for fieldhouse
• Old tree to get new home
• Local farmers can buy in for supplemental disaster assistance
• Bulldogs fall 3-1 on the road to Findlay
• Bonvillian, Montgomery make college choices