Friday, August 22nd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It's summer, and the Bruns family of Celina have taken their boat and crew on the road for another season of racing in the American Power Boat Association (APBA). The trips run from May to October And although the Quantum Leap . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Twelve hours and half the world away in China, Mark Purdy is the Grand Lake area's man in China. The Celina High School graduate is finishing up his work in covering the 2008 Beijing Summer Olym . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local hog farmer sued by state over pollution problems
• Commission approves apartment in building
• Officials continue watch on degraded lake properties
• Vaccine hours changing; doctors seek patient info
• Sanitarians get OK to close unsafe public pools
• Mercer County residents can get rid of hazardous materials
• Mercer County Elks has busy day
• Celina girls netters earn another shutout win