Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, April 17th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Armed with only a frying pan, "Red-Haired Nance" was one of only a few to survive Gen. Arthur St. Clair's devastating defeat by American Indians at Fort Recovery in 1791. Now, the firebrand's image has been carv . . .
It started innocently enough with a short conversation in 2003 for Coldwater's Chuck Sanning and St. Henry's Bill Dues. Sanning was going to help Maumee's Brian Ruhlman build a modified to race at Eldora Speedway. Sanning, who . . .
COLDWATER - Parkway batters took advantage of nine walks issued by Coldwater pitching and benefited from a four-hit pitching effort from Emily Crowell to open Midwest Athletic Conference play with an 8-1 win over the Cavaliers at . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Group pitches casinos
• Criminal justice degree program now available
• MARCS emergency radios pass early tests
• Poet has way with words
• Radar program slowing down crashes
• Cavs rally with 10 unanswered runs
• Bulldogs rally late for victory over Indians
• Cardinals march past the Wildcats