Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, October 24th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - It wasn't a matchup with a league title hanging in the balance or a potential playoff position up for grabs, but as far as excitement goes, the Celina-Bath contest proved to be the best game in the Grand Lake area on Frid . . .
FORT RECOVERY - The Marion Local Flyers found something that worked Friday night against the Fort Recovery Indians, and they stuck with it all game long to help snap a five-game losing streak. The Flyers pounded the ball on the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ohio voters to decide on creation of Livestock Care Standards with Issue 2
• Report says support for coal powerplant is bad investment for Celina
• FFA students enjoy a winning experience
• St. John's clinches piece of MAC title
• Shawnee runs shutout streak to five
• Cavaliers erupt in second quarter
• Kenton clinches the WBL crown outright
• Parkway misses PAT, Cardinals pick up win
Dorothy L. Koenig, 92, formerly of Venedocia and a resident at Otterbein of St. Marys, died at 12:55 p.m. Oct. 23, 2009, at Otterbein. She was born June 22, 1917, in St. Marys Township, Auglaize County, to Ober and Emma Dammeye . . .
Phyllis L. "Phyllis Lou" Nihiser, 81, 10701 state Route 118, Apt. 16, Rockford, died at 4 p.m., Oct. 22, 2009, Shane Hill Nursing Home, Rockford. She was born April 8, 1928, in Fostoria to Walter and Inez Audrey Foor Schaadt. O . . .