Saturday, November 6th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The entire stretch of Main Street has reopened for the winter - and some downtown business owners are thrilled at the prospect of returning customers. "Well, we're just glad it's open," Edna Slone of Floral & Friends a . . .
SPRINGFIELD - A wild play midway through the third quarter turned a close battle into a blowout. And now, Minster fans can party like it's 1996. An intentional grounding in the end zone began a run of 23 straight points for t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Turning back the hands of time
• Angel Tree Program brightens Christmas
• Marion Local rolls to easy victory
• St. John's and Anna rewarded as two of top teams in MAC
• Dorsten, Crowell and Winner all grab Player of the Year honors
• AMFY Waves results from Wapak Invite
• St. John's takes over in second quarter