Thursday, November 5th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The owner of a local refuse company says he'll look elsewhere to build a recycling facility after failing to get a warm and fuzzy feeling for his business venture from Mercer County officials. Three weeks ago, Greg Gargis, the . . .
LEXINGTON - With less than 10 minutes remaining in their season and trailing Akron St. Vincent-St. Marys by a goal, the St. Marys girls soccer team needed a burst to force overtime. Samantha Davenport provided a clutch goal for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Two people hurt when three vehicles collide near Mercer
• Seasonal flu vaccine in short supply for area
• Fort Recovery man enters not guilty plea to record tampering
• Officials seek public opinion of cleanup
• Area man's death remains a mystery
• Mercer Landmark requests alleys to be vacated
• Hamilton Badin vs. Coldwater
• St. Henry vs. North Union
• Marion Local vs. Lehman