Friday, November 19th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The state has been ordered to pay a farmer almost $241,000 more in compensation following a trial in Mercer County Common Pleas Court concerning flooding caused by the West Bank spillway on Grand Lake. A Mercer County jury rece . . .
When Betty Feliciano was a young girl, she remembers playing baseball with her brothers in the backyard. While her brothers went on to play baseball in high school, Betty's love of baseball was put on the backburner as athletic . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina teaching jobs to be cut next year
• Head Start program low on funds
• Illnesses becoming antibiotic resistant
• Memorial to get new home
• Ceremony to dedicate new marker
• Thornsberry chooses hoops over softball
• Local football players fare well as all-district awards announced
• Looking back at Fort Recovery's 1990 state crown